Thursday, June 21, 2012

The MIracle Machine - Make A Million With Your PC

Now, I don't want you think I'm money-hungry. But, in a way, I guess I am - a little bit. And, that's the reason why owning the "perfect" computer is so important to me.

I'm not buying a PC so that I can chat and leave messages and comments in online forums.


I'm not buying a PC and all of these gadgets so that I can read emails.

Hell, I like looking at the weather online just as much as the next man, but do you think I'm gonna spend 500 bucks just so that I can check the weather and read the news??? Hell no. I'm putting this "mule" to work.

I want to make some money and earn a living with this bad boy.

I want to invent something. Or, write a book or something. Or, create an app that people will need more than they need sliced bread.

Or, hell, I may even create some type of art - or, make a movie. Or, produce music. I don't know.

But, the possibilities are endless as long as I have the time to explore and practice.

Let me tell you something that just amazes the hell out of me.



It amazes me when people tell me that they only use their computer for playing games like Solitaire.

I mean, it's like a hidden gem for those folks. Some of those rascals are hooked on it. Can you believe that???

Imagine what their lives will be like when they discover "Angry Birds".

I stay away from that stuff. I don't wanna become an Angry Birds addict . Life is too short. Well, hell, it's too short to be chasing a dollar also. But, what can you do with the economy the way it is now days?

When you're broke as hell, work in retail, struggling to survive, and have to deal with scumbucket managers and backstabbing co-workers five days a week, even a lemonade stand looks like a promising venture.

It's so bad I've even been thinking about catching squirrels and selling their hides for a dollar. 


Lord, I don't even wanna talk about it...

Anyway...

I'm not looking for a "get-rich-quick" scheme. 

I know there are other benefits to owning a computer - like: staying in touch with family and friends and studying and even meeting someone special online, so it ain't all about the money. But, a lot of people don't even do that.

Some people just surf the Net and watch YouTube all day. They don't even type, use Skype, or pay bills online.

Hell, if they have an issue, or if something breaks around the house, or if they want to know how to find or repair something, they don't even have enough sense enough to use their computer to research it online. ??? I'm like: Why in the hell did you  spend three, four, five, six hundred dollars on a box to check your emails when you have that damn big-ass damn phone glued to the side of your head with all of those apps on it??? And, paying 70-something dollars a month...

Come on, man... Your phone improves the quality of your life. Why not your computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment