Sunday, February 16, 2014

VIDEO: AMD Vs Intel Choosing The Right CPU

AMD Vs Intel Choosing The Right CPU 

This is a video I just discovered tonight from Tech Of Tomorrow. Tech Of Tomorrow has hundreds of videos about "gaming" and YEARS of experience with "gaming", gaming computers, and gaming products, so this host knows a lot about High Performance.

This particular video is about Intel and AMD processor comparisons that I think you'll find helpful when choosing your next laptop or desktop system. View it a couple of times and get out there and research before you buy.

I'll be honest with you, I got seriously lucky when I purchased my HP Envy from Amazon.com. 

The truth is: I was at a crossroads between the AMD and Intel processors. I liked the AMD Quad-Core processors because of my experience with that first HP Pavillion g7 with that A6 under the hood. 

Then, my interests expanded when I saw that Dell Inspiron 15R in Wal-Mart with the i5 Intel processor. It wasn't the i5 processor that caught my attention. It was all of the other features on the Dell that turned me into a an Inspiron stalker. After lurking around on the Dell website for a couple of weeks window-shopping, I suddenly became greedy for the most powerful processor they had that would fit into the Inspiron.

This greed also lead me to seek out the most powerful AMD processors.

Because I had little experience and knowledge about processors, I wasn't sure which one was the best for my needs. And, the more I read, the more confused I became.

I decided to go for "a little extra" when I finally made my decision, and according to this video by a "gaming" expert, I did the right thing. And, I've done MORE research in the past couple of days that have led me to believe that I've done the right thing. But, again, I got lucky. Or, maybe my Guardian Angel is just tired of seeing me abused and led astray.

Anyway...

Don't take a chance with your time, peace of mind, and hard-earned cash. Check out this video for an expert second opinion before you buy!




I may end up doing my own video about CPU basics in the future after I do a review on my HP Envy. But, we shall see.


Video provided by - techtomorrow

- PC Power Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment